Carrots, Anyone?

Friday, April 04, 2008

Shin Pain

OY. I hope it's just cuz of the rain or due to yesterday's wacky run, but my shins hurt during / after today's run (weird, I'm calling it a 'run' - I guess it's still a jog). I made sure to stretch both before and after, but whew. It was a struggle to run today too. I was thinking as I was home, that I really didn't want to go out, and that it would be OK since it would be the first time in a long time I hadn't jogged. But I made myself go. And it wasn't particularly enjoyable, though it wasn't crappy. I seriously feel like a crack addict in reverse. Like I have to keep convincing myself to go out and exercise because my mind wants me to retreat back into unfit fat-dom and all the comforts it brings.

I'm trying to be more flexible with my eating - allowing more than 1300-1400 calories of intake because I am expending a good number of calories. Again, trying not to get hung up on the numbers (just hung up enough to keep myself on track).

Yay....go team go....I hope my Livin' out Loud Ladies are doing well - I think of you girls every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home