Carrots, Anyone?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Leaning Pizza = Not so Good

So we went, all excited for some amazing pizza. It was alright. The salad bar was the saddest one I had ever seen (just lettuce, tomatos and onions, croutons and pasta salad). I had two small / medium slices of pizza - and two heaping plates of salad. I ate way too much, got totally filled on the salad, and in retrospect should have stopped earlier. Next time!

We ran some errands, then got some seriously awesome 95% fat free frozen yogurt from Richardsons at Jordans Furniture. You laugh, but once you get over the location of this ice cream shop, you'll love it - this is the first place that has made frozen yogurt (95% fat free no less!) taste and feel like real ice cream. The kiddie size is like a softball, it's obscene! I shared a coffee heath one with my b/f, and that capped off the day. I've been 'spring cleaning' for the three or so hours since I've been home - vacuuming, dishes, filing and shredding 3-4 months worth of documents, laundry...). I'm just eating 'dinner' right now which is a small Fage yogurt w/ strawberries. I'm still somewhat full from the pizza and salad (which is great - being active makes me forget I'm hungry!).

Just going to do some work then call it a night. Hope you all had a great day!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're doing so well, Miss Cyn! Figuring out what you want, what you need, and what works for you... That's awesome. Granted, things don't always go as planned, but you learn from it and take that into account next time.

    If you haven't tried JP Licks' fro yo, you should! (jplicks.com) They have hard packed/soft serve, low fat/sugar free options that change weekly. The closest one to you is in Davis Sq. So sooo good!

    Thanks for opening comments specially for me! :)

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Taunia said…

    YAY for working hard and feeling positive! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home