Carrots, Anyone?

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Need. Motivation.

Ugh. I am 85% not motivated to get out and jog today. I think it has something to do with eating the rest of my eggplant dish from the chinese restaurant - got the same tired feeling, and my stomach's goorgling. Maybe it's the oil. I had a spate of motivation when I drove to Target because it was so sunny and beautiful out, but I felt exhausted again when I got home. I am trying to gear myself to go out even though all I want to do right now is take a nap. However, literally as I'm typing this, I'm getting more motivated.

OK, that's it. I'm changing, I'm putting on my contacts, and I'm going out to jog. I have you all (um...all 3 or 4 of you) to answer to if I don't.

Update to come soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home