Carrots, Anyone?

Thursday, March 27, 2008

TG with a spin

CALORIES CONSUMED: 1457

ACTIVITY: 35 min. jogging / walking (427 calories burned)

TOTAL CALORIES 'CONSUMED': 1022 (1457 minus 427)

PROUDEST MOMENT: meeting up with my dad and only eating 1/8 of the plate of chicken chow foon I had ordered (rougly 3/4 cup). I wasn't too hungry because I had had 1 cup of ground turkey and 2.5 cups of a salad at lunch (12pm) and was still feeling full from it (I usually don't eat a lot of meat - maybe 1/2 cup at a time, so this was double my normal intake of meat). So, while I was driving down to meet my dad, I was telling myself "I'm not really that hungry" and I was feeling like I had to eat because my dad was there and we were meeting for dinner. I got there just as he was finishing eating so that worked out well, because I ate quickly and just enough.


**BY THE WAY, I KNOW I TEND TO BUTCHER GRAMMAR AND USE 'SO' A LOT. SORRY, THAT'S MY BLOG VOICE! I'M TRYING TO WEAN IT OUT. IN THE MEANTIME, HUMOR ME....**

So today my dad came up, and I was worried because it would be the first TG workout I would miss since we started 5 weeks ago. I wanted to make sure I would stay on even though I wouldn't be with the rest of the gang 3:30 - 4:30pm today, so I checked in with one of the women today who's been there every time like me, and asked if I could have her home / cell number to call her after jogging later tonite to make sure I did jog. She said most definitely!

So, I got home from dinner with my dad, we went back out for grocery shopping, and got home again around 7pm. I changed and went back out, and jogged/walked for 35 minutes (roughly 20 min. jogging, 15 min. walking). It felt good - I kept myself at a slow, deliberate pace, and found myself speeding up to a faster pace my second time round the circuit without even knowing it. This felt MUCH better than when I attempted running around once a month or so ago - I felt like I was going to pass out then. This was before I started TG and before focusing on food consumption. This time, I went around twice, and felt winded, but good. AAaaaaaand...my boobs are shrinking!

I did call her and leave a pumped up voicemail. Yeah!

btw, I love my dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home