Carrots, Anyone?

Saturday, April 05, 2008

ooog

Although many of my previous posts have had depressing titles, I'm actually feeling ooooogy all-around today. I'm just not happy that I ate way more than I should have, and than I have been eating these past two weeks. I think I had at least 2000 calories (which is not monstrous - it's what I'd been eating before two weeks ago) and I also didn't go running - I just walked around malls for 2 hours.


SO, here's what I need from you. Tomorrow, I'm getting back on track. If I write that I am not getting back on track, I need you to challenge me to do so.

The one good thing is that although I had 2k calories, it was all healthy food:

BREAKFAST - 8:30am
1 cup beanthread noodles with 1/4 cup stir fry lettuce/onion, 2 dumplings
1.5 cup grapefruit juice

SNACK - 11:30am
1/4 cup sesame honey almonds
1/2 cup grapes

LUNCH - 2:30pm
6" subway veggie delite sub
1.5 oz bag sun chips

SNACK - 7pm
small starbucks caramel frap

DINNER - 8pm
2/3 cup basmati rice
2/3 cup chicken vindaloo
1/2 cup carrots

Looking at this, it's apparent I need more fruits/veggies for today. So, instead of choco chip cookies like I want, I'll have me a grapefruit and call it a nite.

Remember: call me on falling off the wagon tomorrow if my blog makes it clear I'm not on the wagon - I need the kick in the keister so I don't suck myself back into my old ways.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Taunia said…

    I think overall your eating was really healthy....but great choice on the grapefruit instead of cookies! Everyone is allowed a little slip-up every now and then, don't fret. Tomorrow starts my actual food portion of this journey, so we can keep track of each other. :)

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Carrots, Anyone? said…

    thanks for the encouragement! I'm excited you'll be on foods veddy veddy soon - excited!!! Let me know how it goes tomorrow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home