Carrots, Anyone?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursdays Stink

OY. If I dragged myself to work out Tuesday, today was even worse. It actually started out OK - I went around the indoor track 7 times - jogging 4, walking 3. The trouble started when we bopped over to the weight room afterwards and I jumped on the elliptical for 35 more minutes. The first 15 were painful. The next 10 were great. The last 10 were exhausting. BUT, I guess the point is I did it. I came home and had a healthy 5pm dinner of do miao (pea pod leaves) and dumplings, and then had two slices of pizza just now after a quick 15 minute walk w/ Bri when he got home.

SO, the beat goes on. I think I'm holding even at 3.5 lbs down, which is OK. I have to remind myself that that's a loss of over 1 lb a week for 3 weeks straight, and that is better than what I did at WW...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home