Carrots, Anyone?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dragging Myself There

My big achievement today? Going to TG when I was REALLY not feeling it because I was ready to leave at 2:45pm, and we didn't start TG until 3:30pm. I didn't think I could wait 45 minutes without wanting to pass out. I haven't had enough sleep since last week - I've not been getting home til 10 or 11pm at nights, and this weekend, I went to bed at 4am both times. Last nite and the night before has been 12:30am bedtimes. SO, I was pooped. I called one of the other ladies who I knew would be there. I told her I was going to run at home (OK, I was going to try, but I knew I would most likely nap). The other lady called me for something work-related, and when I told her I wasn't going, she was like "who's going to push me to run this time?!" I decided on my way to my car that I was going to go. I waited the 45 minutes, and we jogged / did the elliptical for at least 45 minutes. It felt great, and I felt good afterwards that I didn't give in.

I am also proud that I am down another 0.5 lbs since last week (3.5 lbs total) considering I ate junk food like a ravenous bear.

I'm going tomorrow with a woman who wants to go 3, not 2 times a week, and going again Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home