Carrots, Anyone?

Friday, September 29, 2006

Breakin' the Cycle

Yeah, I did it! Instead of passing by the gorgeous pond on the way home, telling myself I'll come back out later, I stopped and walked! It was a great, brisk, 35 minute walk around the pond, and I sat on the bench and watched the sky for 20 minute aftewards. The most peaceful hour I've spent! And I earned 2 points for it (why is it only 2 points! I so badly want it to be more :)

Regardless of points earned, I feel great, my body is humming, I feel calm and happy, and pleasantly hungry. I'm going to make myself some whole wheat pasta with marinara sauce. More low points, and I have 11.5 points left with 3 activity points to boot!

So thank you to Taunia and my S.O. for taking my calls to psyche myself up. Totally helped.

AAAAAND, Taunia, I stayed within my points yesterday! I was actually under (not a good thing), but by only 3 pts. Today, I am confident I'll be staying within my points, so I'm very happy! I'd have even more points left if I didn't splurge for the White Chocolate Mocha at Starbucks on my walk at work - BUT, I got a Tall, skim milk, no whipped cream White Chocolate Mocha - 6 points vs. 10 with all the other stuff on it. Not the best choice, but the best for the splurge.

perhaps Chatilla's this weekend... ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Taunia said…

    Yay! I'm so proud of you for stopping and walking the pond...and the picture you sent looked so calm and serene! I'm proud of ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home