Carrots, Anyone?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Week 2 Results: Down 4lbs!!!

Hey! Today was a great day, because I found out I lost 4lbs! I am now at 245.6. This achievement feels FABULOUS. I am just so excited because although I made some pretty bad choices the first three days last week, I tried really hard to change not only eating habits, but activity-level habits the last four days and have been feeling positive about those changes. This change on the scale is motivating me to continue doing what I'm doing.

The other great thing: tonite was "Cheat Nite" and we all made great choices - and were all surprised by how little we actually ended up eating. Our "splurges" were not gigungously huge by any means - Taunia had a buffalo chicken salad and french onion soup, and I had a shrimp pizza w/ goat cheese (yuuuummmmmy) and steakburger with fries. I finished the whole pizza (single serving thin crust) but only had about 1/3 the burger and fries because I was so full. And it felt great! I felt great about my choice of foods and I did not walk away from that dinner with any feelings of guilt: Mission Accomplished.

The only thing I'd improve upon for today is PLANNING. I know I need to do it, but that's proving a slow change to make. I only had a small yogurt for breakfast, and 1 cup vegetable soup for lunch. I then had two-100calorie sun chip packages in the afternoon topped with a weight watchers smores bar before dinner. Not a healthy combination, and I was SOOOOOOOO hungry the whole day, so I'm hoping to be better prepared tomorrow. Ideally that means not setting my alarm incorrectly and waking up late :)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Taunia said…

    I'm very proud of you! Rock on, sistah! Have a fabulous week and we're going both lose again next weigh in!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home