Carrots, Anyone?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

S'Alright

Today...was s'alright. My biggest achievement? Not buying anything at the deli we usually walk to during lunch. It has fabulous foods - like mango chicken salad, and mozarella-prosciutto-basil-tomato sandwich. YUM! But, I resisted.

Food-wise, things went well. I didn't have to think too much about my food because I prepared. I had the second half of the above-said sandwich (leftovers from yesterday), a fit & lite yogurt (1pt!), and garlic-ginger-honey chicken for breakfast/lunch. I wolfed down the 100-calorie dorito pack and half the 100-calorie fudge stripe pack around 5pm because I was famished, then had 3 rolls of sushi (OK, not the best, but soooo good). I probably would have been OK with 2 rolls, but at least I know that for next time.

Now it's 9:15, and I'm full and happy and just tired enough to unwind and snuggle into bed. Today's a great day. Hope yours was wonderful too!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Taunia said…

    Dude, sushi is AWESOME. Super-low points and healthy too. Sushi is something you should NEVER feel guilty about!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home