Carrots, Anyone?

Monday, September 25, 2006

Crockpots Rock, part 2

Meal just cooked: Ginger garlic honey chicken - cooked together w/ soy sauce and sherry. Not bad if I do say so myself...it's a bit sweeter than I had anticipated, but good nonetheless.

Taunia's fridge inspired me and I went to Trader Joe's today - got a bunch of yummy stuff. Organic chicken breasts, organic french cut green beans, shao mai dumplings, low-cal salsa and chips, ginger (for da crockpot), whole wheat pasta, organic marinara sauce...don't know what else, but all this is yummy so far.

I've been noticing that I'm eating an ave of 33 pts a day - there was only one day this past week where I stayed within my points. I'm glad I had lots of activity points to offset it, but I don't want to depend on them - I have to learn to eat within my points. Mostly it's just planning correctly, because when I don't, I take whatever I can find, and lets face it - not too many healthy choices out there unless you're lookin' for them.

Good thing for today? Got weighed @ the doctor and was 245.5 - 1.1 lb less than last week! Of course I was nekkid...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger MaryFran said…

    Planning! It makes it soo much easier doesn't it. If only life didn't conspire to make it difficult for us! Good luck!

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Taunia said…

    What kind of weight loss blog is this? Giving us visions of your nekkid lovliness! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home