Carrots, Anyone?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

More Active Weekend

This weekend has been good in terms of activity, and I've been eating much less of the weekly "flex points" (which is good because I have used roughly 120 points over). I'm realizing how in the two quick months since I stopped WW, my old habits have crept back up fairly quickly. 120 points over is about 24 points a day, which, I suppose, if I were doing Flex, would be in the range of target daily consumption. But I'm not doing Flex. Haha.

This week is somewhat of a transition as I get out the foods I've been eating, and get in the foods I should be eating. I'm amazed at how few veggies I've been eating this week considering I'm usually a veggie fiend. However frustrated I am that I haven't had a better start, I am happy that I am at least progressing in the right direction.

Things I'm proud of thus far: I've been eating less and less flex points each day (for the most part):
Wed: 57
Thurs: 36.5
Fri: 36
Sat: 41
Sun: 14

At the same time, my activity points have been going up (again, for the most part):
Wed: 1
Thurs: 1
Fri: 1
Sat: 14
Sun: 9.5

I went grocery shopping this weekend and bought good, healthy stuff, so I'm looking forward to this next week.

Ms. Taunia - I saw your WW tracking - good stuff! You've been getting in great meals. Don't forget to add in the activity points since I'm assuming you've been walking Julip this weekend. I like Wes' challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home