Carrots, Anyone?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bumpy Day

Hmmm...it's been a bumpy day health-wise. I didn't dance like I was aiming to do...it's a habit with me - I psyche myself up the night before and I psyche myself out the day of. Hmmm...

I think I figured out that I can't eat my Chinese leftovers. I was hungry before, during, and after I ate, and it made me crave the brownie, popcorn, and second serving of leftovers.

So it's OK, but I can't keep telling myself that my mistakes are OK if I keep doing them. Looking forward to tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Taunia said…

    You can do it, girl! As long as you recognize things, you can change them. And I think it's awesome that you don't obsess and beat yourself up about things. It's the healthiest way to be. I'm proud of you!!

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Carrots, Anyone? said…

    thank you for the encouragement :) I think tomorrow will be better. Hope things are going healthier on your side of the woods!

    btw, I love the ticker at the top of your blog - awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home