Carrots, Anyone?

Friday, June 20, 2008

running by the ocean...

...is amazing for the soul! I was in Newport, RI this past week and went sailing Tues-Fri....managed to go running twice. I did 2 miles both times (yay!) but took a 30 - 90 min. break at the half way point, just sitting on the rocks and looking out. SO, not hardcore running, but I did hardcore for two-15 minute sets of time :)

The cool thing is I can feel my boobs and my stomach getting smaller. Like when I draw my knees up to my chest to curl up and read a book (or, OK, more realistically, to tool around on my laptop), I can curl up a l'il tighter. So, good times...I was down 12 lbs a couple weeks back from my starting weight in February (and that was on a full stomach), so I'm hoping that I'm even less now...maybe down 15lbs total. That would be fab! I feel like when I go running or am active and out in the sun a lot, my appetite is much less - I'll eat 1/2 - 1 cup of food at a meal....and I crave light stuff....so it feels good all the way around. Hope your day's been going well!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger susan karim said…

    omg...cyn, you HAVE to read my myspace blog about my WALKING by the ocean.....i was in LOVE LOVE LOVE with it, until i found out that where i was walking mighta been doing more harm than good!!!

    but YAY for YOU for getting back on track!!!!...i'm so proud of you for pluggin' away at your goal one tiny little bit at a time, cuz that's how it's done...one tiny little bit at a time!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home