Carrots, Anyone?

Friday, April 11, 2008

Conference Lifestyle

Wed: I swam 20 laps! and enjoyed the hot tub. At 7pm.

Thurs: I danced for an hour or so - sweat right through my jeans!

Fri: Nothing so far....there's still time! (OK, not really planning on doing anything). I'm still at the conference, and will be in a meeting from 4:30 - 7, then driving 1.5 hrs back home.


So, at least I've been active the last few days.

Plus:
I had a grapefruit each day, and ate two salads yesterday, and a soup and salad today. It was nice to have real food after the junk I'd been eating since Tuesday.

Minus:
I also had a big bag of doritos between yesterday and the day before. And at least 5 or 6 reeses peanut butter cup cookies.


Hope your days are going well - I'm off to my meeting!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger susan karim said…

    hi cyn....
    slowly but surely i'm joining the living - online...i hafta catch up with all the going-on scrollin' back thru what i've been missing out on so far in the changing lifestyles department.....as for me?....i'm off smokes for a week and a day and HAD been eating healthfully until YESTERDAY when i pigged out on mac and chz and chocolate reisens(sp?).....not good, but not typical either.....still.......everybody slips up every now and again and i'm no exception......the good news?: i didn't slip up with cigarettes!!!!....and....that also explains a pig-out session fer sher
    keep goin' chicky!
    i can't wait till our first group workout!!!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Carrots, Anyone? said…

    dude - good for you!!! I am so proud of you being off smokes for a week a several days now. That is no small feat. I am with you all the way, and can't wait to see you again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home