Carrots, Anyone?

Monday, April 14, 2008

Org

YAYS
* although I lost only 5 lbs so far since I've started, my body feels like it's 15 lbs lighter because it's so toned. I'll take the less poundage lost for the physical benefits I've gotten.

* I've figured out an easy solution to my shin splint issue: I'm going to purchase a one (or perhaps two or three) month pass to a YMCA, and use their pool to do my swimming so that I can keep active. I'm looking forward to this, particularly since I was able to do so many laps (granted in a smaller pool) after not having swum in several years.

BOOS
* I think I'm coming down with something. I started getting a scratchy throat on Friday, but it went away, but now it's back with (I think) allergy headaches and nausea. Ugh. I am aiming to go to TG tomorrow anyway and do the bike (since I still have my shin splints).

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger susan karim said…

    holy crap cyn!

    how are you gettin' so motivated and active??!!!

    and how can i get some of that action??!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home