Carrots, Anyone?

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Day 2 of Inactivity

And I overate again. And didn't do any activity. Mmmmm, not feelin proud, but tomorrow thru Friday I'm off to a conference, and I'm bringing my swimsuit so I can do laps at the pool there. I hope and am optimistic that I'll keep up.

That and I saw Biggest Loser tonite, and it was kind of inspirational.

My shin splints are feeling moderately better. I've iced and elevated them 3 times since I got home (go R.I.C.E.!) so I guess the swelling's down, but I tell ya, it's scary to have them hurt when I walk. It just hurt in my shins on Sunday/Monday, but today they hurt all the way up to my knees, and that made me nervous. Tack on top of that some weird eye issues that's preventing me from being able to wear contacts, and ripping my nail so that my finger tip bled, it's not been a great overall week...

Onward and upward... :) I need hugs and kicks in the butt!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Taunia said…

    Dude, where's your sash from the Halloween party??? Hope you're feeling better. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home