Carrots, Anyone?

Friday, April 18, 2008

health

just got out of 11 hrs in the ER because I've been nauseous / sick the past three days after three weeks of weird symptoms. several blood tests, an EKG, chest XRay, and nuclear 'xray' where I breathed in radioactive gas, and took in radioactive fluid intraveinously to see if there were any blood clots in my lungs. happy to say i'm fine, but exhausted. I've been out sick from school since Tuesday. Well, went home early Tuesday (12:30pm), didn't come in yesterday, and made it to 10:30am today before almost passing out in the nurses office where I slept for the next hour and a half before I left to go to my doctor - who had apparently left for the weekend and was not returning til monday - so I went to the ER at the town hospital. and i'm going to a funeral tomorrow on top of it all. will update later, but need sleep.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Aimee said…

    Awww, Cyn... I had no idea! Glad to hear it's nothing serious, but what an ordeal. I'll be sending good happy, healthy thoughts, and crossing my fingers you can get some sleep. It really is a wonder drug.

    BIG hugs to you and Bri! xo

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awww dude! I wish you had told me...I would have taken you to the ER! Glad you're ok, and hope you and Brian are doing ok after his gram's passing.

    Let me know if you guys need anything....

    P.S. Can I have your mailing address ?

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger susan karim said…

    best wishes to you and bri from me too, sweetie

    hugs n' cuddles n' sweet dreams

     

Post a Comment

<< Home