Carrots, Anyone?

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Boobs...

...I think they are a-shrinkin'. Thank goodness!

In other news, yesterday I went out and bought:
(1) sneakers
(2) 1 fleece pants, and one windbreaker pants
(3) 1 fleece jacket and one fleece vest

Total cost? $250. YOINKS! This was at a New Balance store, and I was in bad need of exercise clothes so I didn't have to wear my pajama bottoms and 10-year old t-shirts to go out jogging. It's weird becoming 'active' and realizing how pervasive being non-active is in my clothing. It was sad I had not one pair of pants to jog in. I can't quite do shorts yet because my thighs make them ride up (but not for long!). SO, this was a helluva lot of money to spend, but I think it's a worthwhile investment if it clothes me so that I can continue to be active.

Next mission: find a sports bra that'll hold my suckers in and not let them bounce. Because wearing two Spalding sports bras to go jogging everytime sucks. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home