Carrots, Anyone?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

wow, seriously?!!

OK, this week has been bad. BAAAAAAAD. I ate 7 peanut butter cups and two butterfingers yesterday, and probably the same number of peanut butter cups, kitkats, butterfingers, and skittles today. Plus, half a bag of spicy doritos. Good god I feel like I want to crap out of my mouth. Either I'm bulking up for a cold-ass winter, or my "Aunt Flo" is coming en force pretty damn soon. Either way, weigh in tomorrow is gonna have to be sans clothes.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger MaryFran said…

    Don't stress it. We all have our days/weeks like that! Dare I ask how the weigh in went? My method for dealing with those cravings and times of eating in excess.....I try to exercise enough that my AP's cover my over-expenditure. I gaurantee, the next time you will look at the food and start figuring how much you will have to exercise to eat it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home