Carrots, Anyone?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hoyyyyyyy

What a busy day today! I know I'm getting old when the weight doesn't come off as easily, and I get excited over fashionable shoes that are designed for comfort. HAH! Check 'em out: www.dansko.com. Expensive as hell, but apparently worth it. They've got an outlet online. Apparently the sizes run smalll fyi, but they've got a store in Boston.

Anyway, what the hell is this, the shoe blog?! :)

No, it's the aging blog. And the feeling lazy blog. And the kick the weight off my ass blog. And the give me 1 point turkey meatballs blog.

OK I am seriously digressing and I should probably just end it here. These last couple have days have been crazy hectic and I haven't found the energy to shop when I had the time, and hadn't found the time to shop when I had the energy. Hence, lots of buying of lunch and eating to please myself more than eating healthy. I did have a chocolate chip tollhouse cookie bar today that was GODDAMN GOOD! And those pumkin muffins two nights ago, those were GOODDAMN GOOD! Maybe this is the goodamn good blog!

ANYWAY, tomorrow's mission: Shop. And Walk. In that order. Goodnite from the shop and walk blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home