Carrots, Anyone?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Week 6 Weigh In Results: +2.6

What a week...it was a long weekend, and I got sick Sunday and am still feeling it today on Wednesday. I ate over my points every day, and blasted through my weekly flex points in the first three days.

It's just been frustrating, and I'm a little tired about thinking about food and points and fitness. On the other hand, I'm frustrated that I'm frustrated after only a month of joining. I know there's a back and forth struggle, and that I'm in the throes of it, but I just don't like how it feels to be on the lower end of it.

The good thing? I have a great support network. Taunia's a great motivator and constant reminder of "staying in the game", and Brian and my brother are great sideline supporters - there when I need them to be, but not too involved. So, onward and upward!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Taunia said…

    How weird is it for ME to be a motivator? lol

    Girl, you're rockin' WW. We all have tough weeks. You just get back in the saddle again. :)

    How about this: at the end of the week, we are REQUIRED to show each other our weekly points and eating and exercizing? That way, you're accountable twice: once at WW, and another to ME (and vice versa).

    Just think, "do I want Taunia to read this?" lol And I'll do the same.

    You're STILL down, and that's awesome. We're going to kick-ass next week!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger MaryFran said…

    Don't let a little gain get you down! We are all bound to have those weeks as we traverse this weight loss journey! Keep journalling those points and it WILL happen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home