Carrots, Anyone?

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Jogging's Good...

I've done some sort of aerobic excercise for eight out of the past nine days (since starting jogging for the first time two Friday's ago). I have to say, it's not fun, but it's something I am motivated to do, and feel good doing. It's a mini-challenge I take every day, and it feels great not only completing it, but knowing I can do it, and earning activity points on top of it. And shrinking my body to a more healthy mass. THAT'S motivating.

One thing I won't do again is my kathy smith cardio kickboxing workout. Totally unfun, and made my butt ache the whole day. I guess that means it was working, but man, was that dull as dirt! I told Taunia about a new work out craze I had found and thought interesting - the latin dancing one...I just placed an order and will get it in a week or so...THAT will be fun - and it'll be ab work which is a lot of what I need.

Here's lookin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home