Carrots, Anyone?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Week 7 Results: -3.8!!

I'm down to 241.8! My goal this next week is to hopefully get to 240 even. OR, even better, 239.9. That would make me happy, just to break the 230's. I haven't been 230 since 2001 when I was living in Ohio, and that was using diet pills.

Well, a bigger goal would be to make making better decisions a priority so that I don't have to think about it making better decisions as much and I can let a larger part of my mind go on to other things. It's not exactly fun thinking about food and planning about food 20-30 times a day every day.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, and please, "ride my ass" this week - I really want this, and I accept any constructive pushing, challenging, encouraging, or whatever to help me keep the flame under my hiney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home