Carrots, Anyone?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A thought

haha, not just one thought, OK!

I just have to say, I would LOOOOOOVE if getting to a healthy lifestyle didn't take so much of my brain. I mean, seriously, figuring out healthy things to eat is the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about when I go to bed. It's sort of like having to think about how to sit EVERY time before I can. What angle to stick my butt out at. How far down I squat before I lean back. How much weight I am putting on each foot, do I do anything with my hands, do I look behind me, are my feet close together or fall apart. Next to each other or skewed. Well, whatever, you get my point. Having to consciously think about the entire process of doing something that you usually do on auto pilot is just draining. draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiining. Drain drain go away, suck me down and drain away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home