Carrots, Anyone?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Week 5 Weigh In Results: -2.8 lbs

So yay, I lost 2.8 pounds this past week, putting me at 242.8 - my lowest weight yet on WW (and my lowest weight in over four years)! Before the summer, I lasted 13 weeks on WW, and at the end, I was at 247. In week 5, I was at 248. So, I'm feeling great this time around not only because I've been more successful, but because I definitely feel a difference in my eating habits now compared to last time I tried WW.

I don't like being so busy because I think that's what bunged up these last two days. I didn't plan meals, and I didn't grocery shop. I ran out of all the great stuff I bought last week (how'd it go so fast?!!), so I'm trying to figure out new shopping and preparation patterns. But hey, I'm still making progress, and I know that if I do plan, I'm satisfied with my meals, and it's very easy to stay within my points.

So Taunia and I had a great Chinese cheat dinner tonite. I went a bit over my available points. I think I had 25 left. I ate around 40. OOPS!! But, I'm going to get back on the bandwagon starting tomorrow, because it feels TOO DAMN GOOD to be at my lightest in probably at least FOUR YEARS!! I realized this just now, and even tho it's my lightest by only a pound or so (last time on WW I got to 243 before jumping back up to 247), it's still my lightest - in such a long goddamn time! yay!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Taunia said…

    I'm so proud of you! Do you think eating less flex points did the trick? Seriously, you're motivating me to keep at it and feel that good too. Even with my little slip up this week. We're gonna drop it like it's hot!

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Carrots, Anyone? said…

    thanks! You were totally motivating to me last week to get off my flex points, so I owe you a big thanks. I think staying off them, coupled with actually getting off my juicy booty helped.

    btw, I need to go grocery shopping because I ate 12 flex points today!!!! Good lord. Tomorrow I'm going to Trader Joe's right after work. Can't let this get outta hand.

    here's to droppin' it like it's hot! (with turkey meatballs)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home