Carrots, Anyone?

Monday, October 02, 2006

Oops

Well, I kinda blew my streak in terms of not using any flex points (extra weekly points) this week. I had seven tonite. And I didn't do any activity today. Boo!

I knew it all day too...it was just so busy, I was working from 3-9pm, and I had a doctors appt in the morning, then drove an hour each to and from to have lunch w/ Brian.

Oog. It was swimming around my head all day, but what it came down to, was that I craved sweets, so I had Cocoa puffs. Then I ate some cheese puffs. OK, a lot of cheese puffs :) and they were good!

I'm bummed because I broke my four day streak, but I'm not too bummed because I know that if I had eaten 7 over last night, it wouldn't have been a problem because of the activity points. So, to me, it all evens out, it's just that activity points only count for the specific day they're gotten.

Cheers! I'm going out to a friend's house for dinner tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll be able to hang tight. Here's to hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home