Carrots, Anyone?

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hmm and bigger blip

I slid back towards old comfortable habits today for several reasons:

1) stress
2) convenience

STRESS
I don't need to rehash it all, but I'm under tight deadlines on the work and home front. Doing a lot of driving, lifting, packing, sorting, and working.

CONVENIENCE
I ran out of my healthy food (cooked pasta and veggies). I was in a rush and grabbed the quick and easy - salt and pepper chips. I was on the road and working from 4-9:30, and hadn't eaten that whole time. I also had no water. The only thing I had on me were the chips, which I ate (more than I wanted) on the way home.


The good thing?

Both times I gorged myself, last nite on chocolate and tonite on chips, it wasn't fulfilling. Physiologically, I am responding in a negative manner which definitely doesn't motivate me to grab them again. I will "resort' to them if they're all that's there, but they won't be my first choice. This means, I NEED TO COOK! Get things in order so when I grab for convenience, it can continue to be the good stuff. whoo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home