Carrots, Anyone?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

hmmm

the good parts of today, are that I got more of my work done than I had set out to do. I have 20 letters I have to write by Friday. Since Sunday, I've busted my ass and written 14. Fourteen. Four-teen. 14 fucking letters. I've got 6 left and am happy that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Cuz this is exhausting! Each one takes me roughly an hour, so I've had an extra 3.5 hours of work every day basically since Sunday night. I cannot wait until this week is over!

So, mostly due to this added work, my workout schedule has been thrown off. I went to the gym Monday nite, but decided to catch up on much-needed sleep last night instead of doing weights @ the gym. Today, after two extra hours at work (cranked out three in two hours, YES!), I decided to go shopping with T to unwind instead of running @ the gym. I just couldn't take it physically. Plus, I needed to go shopping because of that mouse that's running around my apartment and the draft blowing in the windows. Got me some mouse traps (eek!) and Mor-Tite (putty-like caulking to go around the window cracks). It's a breezy 55 degrees in my apt tonite, and I am going to snuggle down DEEP into my blankets! The putty caulking will have to wait til I have time this weekend. Hopefully I won't turn into a popsicle then!

I haven't been good about vegetables today...I had a buttload of potatos and sweet potatos and chinese food...and tea. Shit that sounds like a shit day today eating-wise. I'll bring a head of lettuce to work with me tomorrow. Gotta keep the rabbit in me going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home