Carrots, Anyone?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where've I been?!!

So after hearing from both T and S that they've checked out my blog recently only to see that I haven't posted in MONTHS, I decided to get back on and start up again...hopefully keeping more consistent!

SO, updates:

* I got myself down to 119.8 lbs a month or so ago

* I'm currently back up at 225ish, due to stress, boys, crazy work schedule, winter, and chocolate

* I'm running my FIRST EVER 5k race this upcoming weekend. I'm petrified I'm going to suck

* that said, I HAVE been running 3 miles several times a week since the summer so I'm feeling pretty prepared.

* I'm just feeling vulnerable b/c I've only jogged once in the past week and half due to all of the aforementioned issues

* some boys are stupid. and they make me stupid. just had to say that

* some boys are SWEET, and FUNNY and SMART and they make me like them. a lot

* I'm sad I'm not in a place to be in a relationship, not matter how nice the boy. I am enjoying - and really needing - my freedom

* mad that I'm not more active than I was before, because I was feeling REALLY good when I was going to the gym consistently, and looking great

* trying to cut myself a break b/c I've been getting used to dating (totally new for me), the crazy schedule of work, a weekly class, stress with the ex, and work drama.

* don't know why i'm writing in bullets. seems less daunting than paragraphs

* have bronchitis. that sucks balls.

* have a mouse in my apt - ran by me twice today. that sucks balls even worse.

* going to watch tv now...stressed and trying to unwind.

* please keep on my ass about keeping active - I'm trying to keep on myself but it's hard when there's so much else going on.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Taunia said…

    * don't know why i'm writing in bullets. seems less daunting than paragraphs

    * have bronchitis. that sucks balls.

    * have a mouse in my apt - ran by me twice today. that sucks balls even worse.

    HA! Those made me laugh.

    * please keep on my ass about keeping active - I'm trying to keep on myself but it's hard when there's so much else going on.

    Dude, it's on. Gym. Tomorrow. HOLLA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home