Carrots, Anyone?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

frickity frack

friggin tired...was hoping to go to the gym to do weights today, but came home and slept for 3.5 hours. Trying to catch up on sleep since work has been so insane. Did a couple more hours of work tonite after I woke up. Just have to get through this week. So, trying not to beat myself up too much and trying not to pus myself too much to keep to my workout routine, as I have to be flexible, and I have to be smart about not overextending myself and risking exhaustion, getting more sick (recovering from bronchitis) or risking injury (tired muscles...felt twinges similar to that of my shin splints yesterday when I ran). need to be careful.

finally ate a healthy serving of vegetables today for the first time in a while (by healthy, I mean at least a cup to a cup and a half in one sitting, of cukes and carrots drizzled in oil and vinegar. mmmmmmmmm. made my body feel better, and my mind more at ease that I had a healthy snack (instead of chocolate) despite the fact that i wasn't able to exercise.

btw, DAMN COLD in my apt - the windows are drafty as hell - I need to buy some damn curtains.

wow, my mouth is terrible when I'm tired. excuse all the near-expletives.

hope your days are going well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home