Carrots, Anyone?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Weight Watchers Affirmations

Hey!

I just came across these when I was looking at my notes from weight watchers. Hopefully these'll get me motivated this time around. Thought I'd pass them on to you and our group :) Some are from the session; some I made up.

I have an "affirmations" jar where I wrote each one on a piece of paper. Anytime I get weak, I will pick one out.

I'm also typing these out and posting them on my fridge.

I'm also putting a small version of these in my purse to have at work and when I go out to keep me strong away from home.

Maybe we could send our personal affirmations around to each other to help each other out...


AFFIRMATIONS
I need to do this to have the kind of life I want.

I'm not going to beat myself up over one bad choice.

In time, I can be thinner, or still carry all this weight. The time will be the same.

I'm working on being a healthier, happier person. And I like it.

I have conquered these challenges before.

I need to do this to have the kind of life I want.

I deserve to be fit.

I am a rich treasure waiting to be found.

I will not let childhood experience get in the way of exercising.

I am able to handle any problem I face.

What I do next is most important.

I am a winner.

I deserve to reach my goals.

I know I can do it.

I did it once. I can and will do it again.

Remember walking four hours around town "just because"?

Do it. Just because.

Plastic pants, here I come!

My heart will thank me. For a very, very, very long time.

My body will reflect who my mind knows I am.

Dude. It's just chips. Not god. Say no.

How can I be fruity without my fruit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home