Carrots, Anyone?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

10 minute miles!!

So today I ran 45 minutes at 5.7mph (vs. 5.3mph last time). I went up to 6.3mph for 5 min or so before I dropped my ipod on the treadmill and had to stop briefly to get it. Lost my momentum, so went back to 5.7 mph for the rest.

BUT, running at a slightly faster pace was great - it made me less tired. I was talking to my boss about that - about how running faster made me less tired, and he said that sometimes running slower than you're able can tire you out - ostensibly because you're using more muscles to slow down your natural pace. Anyway, it felt great. Even while I was putting on my clothes for the gym, I was mentally trying to talk myself out of going. I'm glad I went!

I weighed myself after...I was at 224.2 lbs. Took a shower, weighed myself again and was 224.8lbs. So I'm somewhere between the two which is better than the 226 I was finding myself at over the last couple of weeks.

Had enough energy for some serious grocery shopping - $160!! I think at least $60 of it was for dessert yummies like my famous chocolate chip strawberry cheesecake (with graham cracker crust). All home made and all yummy! I tried a slight change to my recipe - adding heavy cream and sour cream to make it creamier. I have to say, it smells AWESOME!! Can't wait to try some tomorrow,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home